Who doesn’t want the tools and expertise to make money and build that up to a profitable business on the side? If you’re like me then you want in on this idea.
Well, if that’s the case then Anik Singal products will get you there. Anik Singal has released many products throughout the years but only Anik Singal’s inbox blueprint will be discussed here as that seems like the fastest road to success.
But first a little on Anik Singal himself:
Anik Singal is a digital marketing veteran with over 13 years under his belt. In these years he has earned well over many millions for online digital marketing. He has also trained over 200,000 students through Lurn which is his online school and much more. Anik Singal has also been named one of top 3 young entrepreneurs by “Businessweek”.
Anik Singal was a normal kid who didn’t know business but wanted to be in it. He was discouraged and so he thought he couldn’t do it. Well, one day he found an online forum for internet marketers. He joined it and then tried his hand at digital marketing. It took him many months to figure out how to make money. He was on the verge of quitting when he was able to make some profit.
Through this first profit, he was able to set into place a system that earned him a constant flow of money. With a constant flow, I mean about 100,000 dollars in 3-4 months. Armed with the knowledge Anik had gained about email marketing now he wanted to share his knowledge with the world.
Anik Singal has been very successful at establishing many programs to bring his method to the world. The programs that are offered to the public are Lurn insider, and Inbox Blueprint 2.0 (IB 2.0).
As I was looking for more information about this program I could not help but think to myself, is Inbox Blueprint 2.0 a scam? Well, it is definitely not a scam and turns out to be one great product to go get started with making an impressive passive income for oneself.
IB 2.0 is an email marketing program that gives you all the tools you need to make digital marketing into a business with good profits. The program enables you to create a list of email subscribers that you then take to your affiliate groups. According to the program, each email subscriber can produce $1 of sales. If you have a list of 500 subscribers than you have the potential to earn $500.
Anik Singal’s program has an eight-step process which is presented as classes in video format. Subjects that are discussed are as follow:
1. Addiction Meter – this takes you to a page that you have to select a particular niche. You can select any not just what you’re interested in.
2. The Bait – In this part, you make an Opt-in page. This page has to compelling enough to get the person to give you their email address. This is where you get the customers to make your list of emails.
3. TYP Method (“Thank You Page” ) – This is where you are shown how you should thank your subscriber. According to the program, this is a crucial step that most people miss.
4. Setting up the Autoresponder – This is where you can set up an automatic response to those who subscribe. It generates an automatic email response. There is some expense associated with setting this up this process.
5. Building a Relationship – In this section, Anik describes how you should build a relationship of trust with the subscriber.
6. Payday Secrets – How to make money using affiliate products
7. Easy Trafic – how to get customers to the products so you can make money. This is where more money might be needed to generate ads.
8. Unlimited Success – You will learn the tricks to make more profits and increase your gains.
IB 2.0 can be available with 3 payments of $97. All the eight easy steps and the formula for success seems very affordable.
The drawback I see in this package is that it has no customer support that is needed for those individuals that are just starting off. You probably will have to pay extra to be in separate program Anik and his team offers for those services. Again you need to understand extra investments will come up.
I hope that I have cleared any questions with inbox original so now let’s take a look at the upgrade.
IB 2.0 has eight steps but it also has a few more very important features.
1. Launchpad – Launchpad in inbox blueprint is a software that lets to do all the 8 steps of Inbox Blueprint 2.0 on one page. It’s an excellent advantage to have this because this is a game changer. This can now make doing email marketing for most beginners very easy even if they have no knowledge but they might have to learn a little vocabulary of terms. It makes the business of email marketing very easy because it gives you a startup that can make the difference in your performance level.
2. Proprietary Content Engine – This has selected emails that can be sent out to subscribers.
3. Guided Assessment Training – to see if you have reached your goals
4. Autoresponder – for a 30 days free after that a fee will be placed
5. 12 months of support – that is much needed in the initial stage of any business.
There are a couple of bonuses that are offered as well:
1. Bonus 1 – 12 months of Lurn Masters Club Membership – this is great opportunity to reach out to those individuals who have made this email marketing strategy into a growing business. You also get live training from Anik himself about twice a month.
2. Bonus 2 – Traffic Academy Membership is where you can see how to drive more traffic to your opt-in page. You get access to how to bring free traffic to your page but you also have to think about investing in paid advertisements as well. Depending on your traffic and business model you can decide where you want it to go.
3. Bonus 3 – 6-weeks fast start program – over the shoulder training. This is where you watch as one of the team members show you how to build your first 1000 subscribers and make a profit.
Inboxblueprint 2.0 is available in 3 payments of $597 or a one-time payment of $1,497. I included both of the inbox blueprint reviews so you could have a better sense of the technology that is being offered and why the price tag is so large with the upgrade.
Well if you look at it the price does seem a little out of the ordinary for software one would think could be available. But, launchpad inbox blueprint is a very valuable tool. To have the advantage of having the tools to create all things related to a successful online email marketing business in a matter of a few hours is just spectacular.
How easy can this get? Sometimes it gets me thinking is this too good to be real? Is Anik Singal a scam and we will find out soon if this will last?
Well, Anik Singal is not a scam and this software was not just his effort but a team effort to bring the best technological advancement out to the public. Anik Singal just does not bring his products and expertise out for sale but other companies are always approaching him to sell their products as well. He has a good work ethic and people see this and come to him for his services.
Now back to inbox blueprint and the price that seems to be large. It’s not just that the price tag is large but also there are also hidden fees. The most logical one is you will probably need more money to generate ads which would be looked at as an investment but that is still money needed. The bottom line is, if you don’t have the time to learn the business then you can invest your money that will save you much time.
The best plan I see is going to Lurn Insider. This program is also through Anik Singal and it has a much better price tag. This does take time though because you do have to go through the videos to learn. It also gives you the same system that Anik succeeded off from so you can do the same.
It only cost $5 to begin and there is a free trial period as well. Then it’s just $67 per month where you see case studies, gain support, have access to classes and a growing community.
This program is for everyone even if your a newbie or if your an expert wanting to learn a few tricks this will help you as well. Lurn Insider also has some great bonuses:
1. Bonus 1 – Passion for Profit – It teaches you how to turn your passion into profit. This is also written by Anik Sigal so it gives you great opportunity to learn and take your time to understand the business before jumping in.
2. Bonus 2 – The email lifeline book – This book teaches you how to reach people using the email and why it’s better than other sources. It gives you in-depth training on what should be covered in your emails. It helps you to generate a list of subscribers through email, which is what the email marketing business is all about.
So those of you who are looking at this with skeptical eyes might want to see if you can just register for Lurn Insider it’s just $5 and you can see for yourself if you enjoy it. If not and you are still interested then go slower read the two books see how to test the waters and then see if this can be an idea that clicks with you.
There is a lot of money being made in this area of business called digital online marketing. It is a little different for those of you who are new to the idea but it is also very lucrative if you have the right system in place.
Anik learned this the hard way he failed more than 50 times before he made his first profit of $300 in the business. It takes some time but you have to be willing to put in some hard work to make it happen. Nonone is claiming it will generate millions in a day or two. But with the right system and support in place you are in a good spot for some profitable gain.
In my understanding Inbox Blueprint 2.0 is an excellent package with some powerful software behind it, great support and nice bonuses. It gives all the tools to go right into the business model. But I believe it is also very hard work for a newbie with no experience in the area.
To keep it real it is very important that you have some understanding before jumping in and if you do jump in keep in mind that this is a learning process and to give it the time it needs for you to generate a sustainable income.
That’s how you have to take it either invest your money and see a profitable gain in a matter of days or months or invest our time and ease your way into it. In my eyes, either way, you do it have to invest money to see return quick or slow.
Jeremy started Hustle Life as a typical crappy affiliate marketing site and was attractive to the elusive allure of "passive income" but after years of learning, he learned that online marketing is more about HUSTLE than sitting on your @$$ doing nothing and he want's to pass on his hard-earned lessons to you.